Department: Business Development & Engineering
Date Available: 2018-08-07
Responsible for supporting all sales and marketing functions with inquiries, new business leads, forecasting, website, market research, promotional materials, customer service & relations and administrative support for the business development and engineering departments and assist in the administrative functions in the office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Build relationships and customer loyalty with new and repeat customers using professional and warm demeanor while providing answers to inquiries, during order handling and forecasting; provide prompt follow up
- Use every appropriate opportunity to inform existing clients about Powertronix new services and products to maintain and expand our business
- Work closely with Sales team to identify and develop leads and new business opportunities
- Qualify leads, respond to catalog requests and make follow up calls
- Update and maintain customer database
- Interact with customers, follow up on quotes, coordinate and process prototype requests customer orders and resolve customer complaints
- Prepare quotations, specifications, sales letters, catalog requests and other sales and engineering materials and update status of current accounts in contact manager
- Send order confirmations
- Order handling
- Participate sales related and any other assigned meetings
- Participate in assigned cross functional projects and assist in driving project completion
- Assists / manages and documents sales related procedures.
- Actively involved in seeking and implementing continual improvements
- Attend designated trade shows and visit local customers
- Forecasting, closely monitor the forecast, report monthly for coming three months forecast including changes expect and action required.
- Strong administrative background and a working knowledge of Windows based computer programs Microsoft office, Word, Excel
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Economics
- 3+ years of experience in Customer service / relations function
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing,
- Excellent communication with great organizational and people skills (verbal & written)
- Must be positive, proactive, enthusiastic, self-driven, responsible, reliable & extremely detail oriented team player with a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with little direction.
- Great follow-up skills
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Flexibility & creativity to improve and create new procedures
- Goal oriented, professional, and business minded