Powertronix is an ISO certified company with proper documentation for traceability of critical activities.
Our company believes in "Do It Right the First Time"
Our long-standing goals:
- Ensure conformance to customer requirements
- Promptly identify and implement solution
- Consistently search for new ways to improve our products and services.
Continual improvements are encouraged in the company. We reward suggestions that improvement processes.
In addition to the technical aspects of the product, sessions are done on 5S, Safety, Health and Hygiene, Self-development and Performance Evaluation during this period.
Our manufacturing facilities are ISO certified. A dedicated division oversees quality improvements of products and services.
- Dedicated quality assurance division
- Dedicated training division
Training Policy: We ensure each employee is given appropriate and effective training to attain good working knowledge of all aspects of the organization. Powertronix promotes high morale with enhanced quality, productivity and safety.
Quality assuring improvement activities:
- Quality circles and quality improvement across functional teams
- Find and utilize employee ideas through KIZAN schemes
POWERTRONIX safety approvals Powertronix has Safety Certificates from both North American and International Safety Standards:
- UL506 – Special Purpose Transformers
- UL508C Standard for Power Conversion Equipment
- UL1411 Audio, Radio and television appliances
- UL6500 Standard for Audio/Video and Musical Instrument Apparatus for Household
- UL60065 Standard for Audio, Video and Similar Electronic Apparatus
- UL61010 Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use
- UL60950 Information Technology Equipment
- UL60601 Medical and Dental Equipment
- EN60601 Medical and Dental Equipment for European installations
- EN60950 Information Technology for European installations
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System