Responsible for product process of design, development of power supply units and supporting engineering in building prototypes and full scale manufacturing. Job duties include: Coordinate with design, test, and reliability engineering department to analyze and resolve design or manufacturing problems; establish program to evaluate product precision and accuracy including materials and design; set up and perform electrical and other tests on products; record and analyze test data; identify and realize measures for yield improvement, test optimization and product cost reduction; develop qualification plan and perform electrical characterization analysis; prepare and present demonstrations and applications of product to customers and suppliers; develop technical presentations, write application notes and provide product specifications for management and customers.
- Product Engineering degree or equivalent plus 1- year experience or related
- Must be positive, proactive, enthusiastic and self-driven
- Goal oriented, professional and business minded
- A self-starter who enjoys a “work hard, high standards” team culture
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with little direction
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, great people skills, project management & role model for others
- Ability to travel domestically.
- Working knowledge of Window programs such as MS Office Word, Excel, the Internet, and common CRM programs.