LOW INRUSH CURRENT TRANSFORMERS
Powertronix Low Inrush Current Isolation transformer has the capability of limiting the inrush current inherently and stop nuisance tripping the breaker without any single external components. Powertronix Low inrush transformer technology is dependable, robust and cost effective. Further, Low inrush transformer may improve the life expectancy of the powering device.
Medical equipment, Medical Robotic, Imaging Systems, Medical carts, Medical Laser, Wind Energy pitch controlling systems, Power conversion devices, UPSs , Inverters, Step up, Step down transformer applications.
- Robust Construction
- Single unit and no external components required.
- Resilient of Harmonics
- High over voltage handling capability
- Sustainable at Poor Quality and Missing Cycles voltages
- No down time : Less field service
- Withstand at rugged environmental /transient conditions
- Longer shelf-life
- Overall high circuit MTBF rate.
- Insulation Class A (105 °C) |B (130 °C) | F (155 °C) | H (180 °C)
- Designed to match circuit breaker requirement.
- Efficiency 90%-97.5%
- UL 60601-1 3rd Edition
- UL 506, UL 508C
- UL 60065
- UL 60950
- IEC 60601-1
- CB Cert
- CE Marked & RoHS Compliant
- Center Potting with through hole
- Flange mount
- Special Application with specific Mounting
The following guideline calculation is based on input/output voltage 230/50Hz and temperature rise 60–65 deg C.
Regular VersionLow Inrush Version