Powertronix Isolation Station is used in medical devices to provide medical isolation from the main electricity supply, limiting the leakage current and provide patient and operator protection. The possibility of symptomless failure is almost zero. Powertronix Isolation station is modular and smartly design to configure for end application needs.
- Medical carts, medical laser, imaging & diagnostic lab equipment
- Telecommunications, audio/video, IT Management & Network Servers, data processing equipment.
- Power: 300 VA – 3,000 VA
- Voltage selectable : World Wide
- Configurable : IEC, NEMA : World Wide
- Safety Approval : World Wide
- Modular : Rapid Turn Around
- Low Inrush
- UL (cUL), cTUVus Listed to 60601-1, Tested to EN 60601-1
- UL (cUL), cTUVus Listed to 60950, Tested to EN 60950
- EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition)
- CE Marked & RoHS Compliant
- CB Certified to IEC/EN 60601
- Floor Mounting
- Rack Mount
- Wall Mount
- Cart Mount
- Customizable Mounting
- Designed and Manufacture in USA
- 2U Height
- Medical Safety Standard
- Low Leakage Current
Isolation Station Series is identified by the first two characters of the part number located on your unit.