- Auto Transformers Auto Transformer
- Buck-Boost Transformers Buck-Boost Transformers
- Current Transformers Current Transformers
- Dental Transformers Dental Transformers
- High Efficiency Power Transformers High Efficiency Power Transformers
- High Voltage Transformers High Voltage Transformer
- Intermittent Duty Transformers Intermittent Duty
- Low Inrush Transformers Low Inrush Transformers
- Low Noise Audio Transformers Low Noise Audio Transformers
- Low Profile Transformer Low Profile Transformer
- Medical Isolation Transformers Medical Isolation Transformers
- Power Transformers Power Transformers
- 3 Phase Transformer 3 Phase Transformer
- 3 Phase Auto Transformers 3 Phase Auto Transformers
- Inductors Inductors
- AC/DC Power Supplies
AC/DC Power Supplies:
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- ISOLATION STATION™
- T-Series ISOLATION STATION
Powertronix offers a wide variety of mounting methods for toroidal transformers, inductors, and power supplies.
We understand that your needs may be unique or complex. One-size does not fit all situations, and we have the expertise to develop the optimal solution for you.
Call us to discuss your specific needs, mounting environment, and options.
- Metal Disk Mounting
- Cylindrical (Enclosure/Exposure)
- Flange Mount
- Configured Mounting Solutions
Metal Disk MountingRecommended for transformers and inductors that are:
- Less than 15 lbs (7 kg) in weight
- Mounted horizontally or vertically in a stable environment.
|Metal Disk Dimensions|
|2.0" / 50 mm||0.17 / 4.3 mm||0.04 / 1.0 mm||8-36|
|2.4 / 60 mm||0.20 / 5.3 mm||0.05 / 1.3 mm||10-32|
|2.8 / 70 mm||0.26 / 6.3 mm||0.05 / 1.3 mm||1/4"|
|3.5 / 90 mm||0.33 / 8.3 mm||0.06 / 1.5 mm||5/16|
|4.4 / 112 mm||0.37 / 9.3 mm||0.08 / 2.0 mm||5/16|
|5.7 / 145 mm||0.4 / 10.3 mm||0.08 / 2.0 mm||3/8|
- More than 15 lbs / 7 kg in weight
- In environments subject to rough handling
- Low-profile products / critical height limitations
The center of the transformer or inductor is filled with epoxy potting, and a center hole is drilled through the potting for easy, one-screw mounting.
The potting can be recessed to hide a protruding screw head
If requested, threaded inserts can be installed and foam or rubber pads attached to the bottom of the unit.
Recommended for transformers and inductors that are:
- Less than 15 lbs / 7 kg in weight
- In a product that requires an attractive appearance
- In rough environments, requiring mechanical protection
If vertically mounted, transformers can be supplied with square mounting brackets to ensure secure installation.
Other options include terminal blocks or potting the bottom for extra stability.
Configured Mounting Solutions
Powertronix can provide unique mounting options for challenging mounting locations and environments. Many of our standard configurations can be easily and cost-effectively adapted for specialized purposes. Highly custom configurations are also possible. Please call Powertronix to discuss your needs.