Coordinating material requirements to ensure cost effective, on time delivery, to build customer loyalty; Active participation in the Powertronix Team to ensure accurate, professional, & timely responses in Powertronix fast pace environment to meet company goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Negotiate price & availability with approved vendors.
- Process Purchase orders (short term & long term blanket)
- Quarterly Status reports for key vendors.
- Work with Engineering department to source alternative solutions.
- Plan future needs based on Sales forecast & new product developments.
- Build supplier & customer loyalty thought professional, proactive communications.
- Qualify new vendors to import material support.
- Experience with purchasing, negotiations, and planning.
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic and self-driven, responsible, reliable & extremely detail oriented team player with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with little direction.
- Great follow-up skills
- Flexibility & creativity to improve and create new procedures
- Goal oriented, professional, and business minded
- Excellent communication with great organizational and people skills (verbal & written)
- Strong administrative background and a working knowledge of Windows based computer programs
- Ability and desire to learn new skills & grow within the company.
Please Email Qualified Resumes