- Auto Transformers Auto Transformer
- Buck-Boost Transformers Buck-Boost Transformers
- Current Transformers Current Transformers
- Dental Transformers Dental Transformers
- High Efficiency Power Transformers High Efficiency Power Transformers
- High Voltage Transformers High Voltage Transformer
- Intermittent Duty Transformers Intermittent Duty
- Low Inrush Transformers Low Inrush Transformers
- Low Noise Audio Transformers Low Noise Audio Transformers
- Low Profile Transformer Low Profile Transformer
- Medical Isolation Transformers Medical Isolation Transformers
- Power Transformers Power Transformers
- 3 Phase Transformer 3 Phase Transformer
- 3 Phase Auto Transformers 3 Phase Auto Transformers
- Inductors Inductors
- AC/DC Power Supplies
AC/DC Power Supplies:
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- ISOLATION STATION™
- T-Series ISOLATION STATION
POWERTRONIX Buck-boost Transformers highly optimized and engineered to meet specific requirements.
A buck-boost transformer is a type of auto transformer used to make incremental voltage adjustments. The system either bucks (lowers) or boosts (raisess) the voltage if it senses variances in the incoming voltage. Several taps are provided on the transformer winding which allow adjustment of the ratio. Typical increments are 5% and 10%.
Popular in uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and power distribution systems and also Marine applications.